Thursday, April 12, 2007

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

As bloggers go......it appears that I am not very good at posting on a regular basis. I mean, if you--the reader--are going to take the time to read something I've posted, the LEAST I can do is make it worth your while. Problem is, I've been having difficulty coming up with anything earth-shattering to share. Because really, who wants to read about this:




Or this.......



Incidentally--kudos to Wil for being at the forefront of tournament innovation with his bold selection of "Heads-Up Pot-Limit Omaha" for this week's second chance Tuesday tourney. Unfortunately No-Limit GUTS was not available as an option, so we'll have to make do with Pot-limit O8 for next week. (SEE??? even the jokes are lame!!!)

Thank God the Big Game's coming so I can check-fold to the money and still have nothing to write about. See y'all then.






No comments: